Wednesday, June 4, 2014

lunar eclipse


I set my alarm to see the total lunar eclipse at 1:00 AM when it came last month. It was really cool, even though my camera didn't capture it very well. The boys begged me to wake them up, so I did. They came down and looked from the quiet porch in their crumpled pajamas and sleepy eyes, said how neat it was and went right back to their warm beds. I woke up Adam because I forgot if he wanted to see it- he liked it, I think. I could see and hear a few others out on my street too. My next-door-neighbor has a telescope and told me later he was out there looking through it. I wish I could've seen it up close. Anyway- super cool. I'm not sure which planet is on the right. Things get super sensitive to shakiness when you use the telephoto lens.




2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I never stay up late, but I stayed up to watch this lunar eclipse. Very cool!

Knudson Family said...

I never stay up late, but I stayed up to watch this lunar eclipse. Very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...